Make The Most Of A Day Of Viewing Homes For Sale
Dos & Don’ts For A Day Of Viewing Homes
Here is a list of things you should and shouldn't do in order to get the most out of a day of viewing homes for sale.
For more detail, see How To Make The Most Of A Day Of Viewing Homes For Sale
* Get a good night's rest.
* Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
* Take essentials like nutritious snacks - a small camera – a bottle of water – a notepad.
* Bring along your “needs and wants” list.
* Don’t bring children unless they’re older and truly interested in seeing homes for sale.
* Don’t bring your pet.
* Don’t wear heavy perfume.
* Pay attention to where you go and how you got there.
* Tell your Realtor if you see a house that looks interesting that is not on the list you are viewing.
* Be clear and specific about what you like and what you don’t like about each home.
* Tell your Realtor if you view a “maybe” house that you might want to see again later.
* Don’t try to see too many homes on the same day.
* At day’s end take time with your Realtor to list homes as a “maybes” or “no’s”.
Of course, if you've found your dream home, it’s time to talk it over with the other decision maker(s) and decide on your offering price. Another article I have written, Buyer’s Negotiation Tactics, should help you in making that important decision.